Again, I am foiled by the fact that this is American/Northern Hemisphere based as bees don’t really come out to play in winter. So, bare with me on this one…
Bees are insects that you wouldn’t want to step on barefoot…
An animal similar to an insect that you wouldn’t want to step on barefoot is an arachnid…
An arachnid is more or less synonymous with spiders…
,,,BASICALLY I WATCHED SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING.
So instead of searching for an rescuing bees, here is a list of opinions of Spiderman: Homecoming.
By the way, spoilers.
- Tom Holland is really really good as Spiderman. He’s geeky enough to be believable unlike Andrew Garfield, but he’s hella hot and really in shape enough to believe he’s a superhero, unlike Toby Macguire.
- The brief scenes with Tony Stark were dope, he was a good mentor.
- It really got me good when Peter decided to go after the bad guy even after his suit was taken from him by Tony.
- I have a massive daddy type of crush on Michael Keaton.
- The post credits scene at the very very end was amazing.
- Zendaya slays 100% of the time.
- This is probably my favourite Spiderman film, apart from that scene in Spiderman 3 with Toby Macguire where he’s dancing in the jazz club, says “now dig on this” and then does some crotch thrusts.
What I learnt from Don’t Step on a Bee Day – Go and watch the new Spiderman???? Idk this one was a stretch but WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO.